Edmonton Furnace Repair & Replacement
Looking for an Edmonton plumber who knows a thing or two about furnaces? You’re in the right place! At Apollo Plumbing, we do more than fix leaky faucets and clogged pipes, we’re also experts in Edmonton Furnace Repair & Replacement.
Edmonton Furnace Repair
Need furnace repair services in Edmonton? We can help with that!
Our team of furnace repair technicians is always on call. The Great White North is beautiful and magnificent, and what we call “home”, but living here does come with some challenges.
Our winters can be bitter, and sometimes, very harsh. A reliable heating system is what allows most of us to live here! But when our furnace stops working in the dead of a cold winter, we notice. We notice very quickly.
If you’ve noticed some problems with your furnace recently, don’t hesitate to contact us! Regular furnace maintenance can help ensure you don’t get left out in the cold during our Canadian winters.
Reliable Furnace Repair & Replacement
Furnaces should not be taken for granted. Cleaning furnaces and heating systems is a must, but even with great upkeep, they may still present some issues.
While furnaces and other heating systems run throughout winter, they take on a large responsibility. They don’t just keep us warm and comfortable; they protect our pipes from freezing, bursting, and causing catastrophic damage to our homes.
Emergency Furnace Repair is Our Top Priority
Given the right circumstances, a broken furnace may lead to a frozen water line in just a matter of hours. At Apollo Plumbing, emergency furnace repair in winter is our top priority.
Our fully qualified professionals will always take a furnace call before anything else. We will show up within the hour and get your heat up and running as soon as possible.
And as always, we will never charge you an emergency, after-hours fee.
24 Hour Edmonton Furnace Repairs & Replacements
Our furnace repair and heating services include:
- High & Mid Efficient Furnace Repair
- Electrical Components
- Furnace Replacement & Upgrades
- System Diagnostics
Signs you Need A New Furnace
As cozy as your furnace keeps your home, there may come a time when it’s not up to the task anymore. Recognizing the signs of a worn-out heating unit can prevent a chilly furnace breakdown and keep your indoor air quality top-notch.
So, when might you need a new furnace? Let’s look at some telltale signs:
- Your heating bills are steadily rising
- Your furnace is over 15 years old
- The furnace frequently needs repairs
- Some rooms in your home are hotter or colder than others
- You’re noticing a lot of dust, soot, or rust particles from your vents
- The furnace is making strange noises
If these signs are popping up, it might be time for a new furnace installation. Let Apollo Plumbing handle all your furnace solutions, call us today.
All HVAC equipment like air conditioners and furnaces need regular care to keep them running smoothly. Proper maintenance not only enhances your unit’s performance but also extends its lifespan. Plus, some furnace brands even require routine upkeep to keep the furnace manufacturer warranty valid.
So, let’s dive into some key points of furnace maintenance:
- Regularly Change Your Furnace Filter: The furnace filter is your first line of defense against dust and debris. Changing it regularly (every 1-3 months, depending on the type and use) can greatly improve your furnace’s efficiency and indoor air quality.
- Scheduled Inspections: Having a professional inspect your furnace annually can help catch any minor issues before they turn into costly repairs. This is particularly important for gas and oil furnaces, which can pose safety hazards if not properly maintained.
- Keep It Clean: Dust and debris can make your furnace work harder than it needs to. Regularly cleaning around your furnace and in its vents can help it run more efficiently.
- Know Your Furnace: Understanding how your furnace operates and what sounds it typically makes can help you identify when something is not right. The sooner an issue is identified, the easier it usually is to fix.
- Follow Manufacturer’s Instructions: Different furnace manufacturers have different maintenance recommendations. Always refer to the owner’s manual for your specific furnace model.
Remember, when it comes to furnace maintenance, a little bit of prevention can save a whole lot of correction down the road. Keep your furnace happy, and it will keep you warm!
Other Residential and Commercial Services
Beyond heating, we perform many other services to keep your home or business running smoothly. From Emergency Plumbing Services to Drain Cleaning & Repair, we’ve got your back.
Need assistance with your sump pump? Our Sump Pump Repair & Replacement services are just a call away. Don’t forget our expert services for Water Heaters and Air Conditioning too!
Whether it’s cooling services or getting your air conditioner in top shape for the summer, we’re your go-to team.
Edmonton Furnace Repair Experts
When the mercury drops, don’t be left out in the cold. Contact us today for more information on furnace repairs in Edmonton. From quick fixes to full furnace installations, we’re here to ensure your home stays toasty all winter long.
Let your Edmonton plumber and furnace expert turn the heat up, call Apollo Plumbing today!
Contact us today!
Use the form below to contact our team of Edmonton Plumbers!
We offer Financing
We offer Furnace, garage heater and hot water tank financing!